Saturday, November 20, 2010

MAC Liberty of London Eyeshadows



Colours included:

Bough Grey - Greenish grey
Give Me Liberty of London - Pale pink


I only have a few of the eyeshadow colours included in this collection, but I have to say that the packaging on this limited edition collection is one of my favourites so far. I almost bought things I knew I'd never use just for the pretty designs!

I love Bough Grey, it's a great mossy grey/green colour that isn't too overstated and blends well. It goes with either green or grey shades for a lovely smokey eye. So f
ar I haven't found much use for Give Me Liberty of London - it's really pale pastel pink and I find it doesn't show up well even with a base and is a bit chalky. This one may end up relegated to blending duty.



Neither swatch showed up very well in, even though I put it over UDPP and applied several layers. I did my best!

 Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5 (So pretty!)
Product quality: Bough Grey 5/5, Give Me...3/5
Worth the price? Bough Grey, definitely. Give Me...not really.
Would I purchase again? Both are limited edition, so I likely won't have the opportunity. I might re-purchase Bough Grey, but definitely not Give Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...