Saturday, November 20, 2010

MAC Paint Pot - Groundwork


Shade description: 
Midtone brown with pearl finish


Aside from Soft Ochre and Painterly, this is probably the most-used of my paint pots. I love it alone for a natural daytime look. It's one of the few paint pots that has a pearl finish as opposed to matte or frost. One of the only things that bugs me a bit about paint pots is that there aren't a wide range of shades for all skintones. This one can be used as a base for skintones that are too light for Quite Natural - I know I've seen it used in several YouTube tutorials. Because it's pearl rather than frost, it can still be used as a base for various shadow finishes without showing through. It'll do in a pinch!

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely.
Would I purchase again? I have and I'm sure I will again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...