Saturday, November 20, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains


Colours included (L-R - order reversed in swatches):
Vainglorious - Deep burgundy purple (F)
De-Vil - Reddened copper (VP)
Sweetjoy - Light lemon gold (F)


Unfortunately I was so busy that I didn't have a chance to make it in to a MAC store until most of the items in this collection were already sold out! I did manage to snag some gorgeous eyeshadows though, which I am very thrilled with. Both Vainglorious and De-Vil are great colours for hazel or green eyes, and Sweetjoy, though it doesn't look like much in the photo, is a long-lasting highlight colour that applies really easily and blends very well. If you're in your local MAC in the near future and any of these shades are still available, I'd highly recommend picking them up!

Ratings:

Packaging: 4.5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely.
Would I purchase again? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...