Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Urban Decay - Foreshadow Eyeshadow Palette



Colours included (L-R):
Oil Slick - Black w/silver microglitter | Stray Dog - Taupe | Midnight Cowboy - Beige with LOTS o' glitter | Flipside - Torquoise




Flipside is a gorgeous blue-tinged irridescent green that stands out well and looks fantastic in small doses! Stray Dog is a daytime favourite; it has the signature U.D. sheen to it and lasts well with a primer. The neutral shade makes it a great colour alone or with a darker shade in the crease. Oil Slick isn't one I use - it's
a matte black that I'd normally say was great for the lashline, but because of the glitter it's just not my cup of tea. Glitter is also the downfall of Midnight Cowboy, which would be gorgeous if it wasn't pretty much entirely glitter. The fallout is ridiculous and it's near impossible to apply, even with base and wet brush. Not my favourite.



Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product Quality:
4/5 (If only Urban Decay wasn't so glitter-happy!)
Worth the price?
If you don't mind the glitter!
Would I purchase again? No. Though I think it's great value for money and great quality, I don't think I'll use it that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...