Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MAC - Chromeglass

L-R: Chromaliving, Metalberry, Technobeet, Hot Chrome!, Already Fab!, Prize Shine
I absolutely love this formula. I have been experimenting with a brighter lip lately, and Absolutely Fab! Chromeglass is now my favourite lip product, hands down. I love that this is not at all sticky, the chrome finish means you don't need a lot for a shimmery finish, and as it fades you are left with a lovely stain - and it fades evenly.

 L-R: Chromaliving, Metalberry, Technobeet, Hot Chrome!, Already Fab!, Prize Shine

I've read a lot of complaints about the applicator, and it definitely does pick up a LOT of product. However, I've found that if you just place several dots along the lips and then rub it in with your finger, it doesn't really matter. You can also layer it to whatever brightness/darkness you want in this manner. Because you need so little of it, it will last a really long time. I wish they would re-release it! Overall I LOVE this stuff!

Ratings:
Packaging: 4.5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Yep.
Would I purchase again? I wish! Sadly, it's discontinued.

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: If you find it, let me know where!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...