Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MAC - Eyeshadow in Sable

***Pictures and Swatches Coming Soon!***

If I had to pick one MAC shadow to use for the rest of my life for neutral daytime looks, I think this would have to be it. It's a lovely shimmery dusty rose colour that makes my hazel eyes really stand out. It can be blended with brown, pink or purple shadows to create a variety of looks - it even looks great on its own.

I've received a number of compliments when wearing this shadow recently, and find that it's so easy to work with that it's great for quick work looks. Because it's understated it blends with minimal effort on my pale, NW20 skin.  If you have pale colouring and hazel or green eyes this would probably be a wonderful shade for you, though it would likely look good with pretty much any eye colour and the shimmer would make it look amazing on darker skintones as well. Definitely a favourite!

Ratings:
Packaging: 4/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely!
Would I purchase again? Yes, over and over again!

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: MAC in store and online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...