Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vichy - Podexine Cracked Heel Repairer


I have diabetes, and an unfortunate side effect is that, due to poor circulation, I get cracked and dry skin on my feet. Now that winter is nearly over, it's time to start thinking ahead to summer and the flip flops that come with it! I decided to give this a go - couldn't hurt, right? Well no, no it did not. In fact, for the first time in I-don't-ever-remember-how-long I actually have smooth heels! It's a minor miracle! I've been using this with Pied de Pepper most nights and it leaves my feet feeling smooth, moisturized and all tingly! If you're in the same boat as me, I'd definitely recommend giving this a try. The best part? It won't break the bank!


**Update - 2/6/2011
I have been doing a lot of research on companies that do and don't test on animals. Unfortunately Vichy is actually a subsidiary company of L'Oreal, who appear on PETA's list of companies who DO test on animals. I am currently on the hunt for a cruelty-free alternative to this product (if you've got any suggestions, let me know!). I will not be purchasing anything from Vichy in the future, and please bear this information in mind when making your own consumer decisions.

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? One of the best cosmetics purchases I've made this year!
Would I purchase again? No. See below.
 
Cruelty-Free? No. Vichy is a subsidiary of L'Oreal, who appear on PETA's list of companies who DO test on animals.  
Where to find it: Shopper's Drug Mart or London Drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...