Monday, May 23, 2011

LUSH - Pied de Pepper Foot Cream


I worked at LUSH for a couple of years as a teenager and this is one of the few products I still love and always have on my shelf. I have problems with dry skin on my feet and using this (with Vichy's Cracked Heel Repairer on trouble spots) keeps them relatively moisturized. Plus the cinnamon stimulates circulation and makes my feet all warm and tingly!



Because it's used on the feet it's also one that you can use a bit past the expiry date as long as the consistency and smell don't change, so that's a plus for someone like me who uses it sporadically!

Word to the wise - it will stain light-coloured socks and sheets, so be careful!

The scent is absolutely lovely - like cinnamon and clove mixed with a hint of vanilla. Even ten years later, I am not sick of that smell! Of course the down side is that it's such a strong smell that even after washing my hands I can smell it for a couple of hours and sometimes it's a bit overwhelming! But for the most part, I love it.

Ratings:
Packaging: 4.5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Cheap at it!
Would I purchase again? Yes - I have been for years!

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list. 
Where to find it: LUSH store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...